GLG Network Survey: Q4 Consumer Travelers
Please complete the form below to request access to the survey data.
GLG interviewed 2,000 travelers across the US and Europe.
What will you learn from this survey?
- US and European travelers share their travel booking preferences including comparative opinions on major online travel agent sites.
- The impact of COVID-19 on both business and leisure travel habits.
The GLG Surveys team will draft the questionnaire with the support of GLG Council Member, Uliano Lastrucci, CEO of 21WOL and former Director of Strategy and Business Development at eDreams.
The standard deliverable, includes:
- 1 x Individual responses (“raw data”), in Excel.
- 1 x PPT report with aggregated data.
- Since the COVID-19 outbreak, what percentage of your business trips required you to sleep away from your home?
- Which of the following best described your travel plans for the winter holidays compared to last year?
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic, has your company changed its travel policy? If yes, please explain.
- Which of the following is most important to you when choosing an Online Travel Agency since the COVID-19 pandemic?
This survey is available to subscribers of the Consumer Goods and Services (CGS) sector (Limited subscriptions and above).
- For those with a subscription not including the above, cost of the survey is $5,000 USD. This offer includes the raw data file and a high-level presentation through PowerPoint.
- A more detailed set of cross-tabulation tables (i.e. comparison of the data in different segmentation groups such as region, country, business vs leisure travel, etc.) will be provided upon request for an additional charge of $1,500 USD.
Request other available and upcoming Network Surveys within the sector:
Consumer Goods and Services (CGS)
- European Car Dealerships
- For this Network Survey, GLG interviewed 50 owners, operators, sales, purchasing and finance executives from car dealerships across Europe, selling new and used vehicles.
- The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Council Member, Connor McCormack, former CEO of Inchcape.
- UK Pubs
- For this Network Survey, GLG interviewed 40 pub owners and tenants across the UK, belonging to Ei Group, Admiral, Greene King, Punch and other pub companies.
- The GLG Survey team drafted the questionnaire with the support of GLG Council Member, Paul Pavli, former Managing Director at Punch Taverns Limited.
By downloading this document and/or participating in the Network Survey, you understand and agree that the information and material provided by GLG, including survey results and survey proposal information, is provided for your own insight and informational purposes only. You further acknowledge and agree that this is a Network Survey for multiple GLG clients, and the results will be provided to all GLG clients that agree to participate in the Network Survey and GLG clients that agree to purchase the Survey results in the future. All survey results do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. In using this Survey, you agree to hold Gerson Lehrman Group and the Survey respondents harmless and free of all liability as a result of your use of this Network Survey, other than liability resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the protected party. You otherwise agree to be bound by Gerson Lehrman Group’s Usage Policies in your interactions with Gerson Lehrman Group and your receipt of services. These Survey results are for are for client’s own use and client shall not redistribute, disseminate, publish, or display the same, in whole or in part, to any third parties or publicly without the prior written permission of Gerson Lehrman Group, except explicitly set forth in your agreement with GLG. This survey will be double-blinded to both client and respondent. GLG reserves the right to restrict the number of clients that can pre-commit access. These Network Surveys are priced outside of standard GLG subscriptions but at a substantially reduced price to commissioning a fully proprietary GLG Network Survey. Upon finding these terms acceptable, please send an affirmative confirmation via email, which GLG will file in its records. Once confirmed, please note that the Client’s agreement to purchase the Network Survey is a legally binding and irrevocable commitment. If the survey is not included within your subscription, GLG will invoice Client for the fees due for the Network Survey. Please note that some respondents may not be Council Members, and the Terms and Conditions of Council Membership would not apply to such respondents and detailed records for them will not be available aside from the information that GLG capture in the Network Survey.