Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Document and contacts management;
* Maintain legal docket; review legal documents and contracts;
* Maintain impeccable organization of highly confidential business documents/files;
* Compliance process support;
* Support contract negotiation; and
* General office support as needed.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
* Native Mandarin speaker with fluent English
* bachelor’s degree
* Fluent in MS office
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
*Experience handling incoming queries (both by email and phone) and
interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high
quality membership service.
* Interest in the legal field
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.