GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Surveys Team in New York. The Surveys Senior Associate will join a growing Global Surveys Team and will collaborate with client-facing GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies. This individual will be responsible for the creation and execution of Quantitative Insights that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Surveys Team is responsible for questionnaire writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Surveys Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and facilitate customized Quantitative surveys targeting specialized topics and populations
- Program Quantitative survey questionnaires into various online platforms
- Compile reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Manage multiple projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate client projects requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work collaboratively in partnership with GLG research teams, vendors, and clients to ensure growth and success
- Exercise judgment around GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements and Council Members
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have at least 1 year’s experience in a research or analyst role
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Technology, Consumer Goods, Industrials and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire design
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical techniques/tools (including SPSS, R, SAS) is a plus but not required
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evenings and weekends)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.