GLG’s Survey (formerly Quantitative Insights) business is seeking a Reporting & Analytics Manager to play a key role in fulfilling our internal and external stakeholders’ reporting and analytics needs. The role will be responsible for owning the survey analysis and report generation process by working with internal and external stakeholders on the design and execution of analysis plans, and ensuring projects are appropriately structured to answer client’s key research questions. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure questionnaires are optimally designed to output data in a usable format, creating and executing detailed analytics plans, and presenting findings to clients in a clear and understandable manner. The Survey business provides industry and market trends to GLG’s global clients via primary custom research using GLG’s B2B platform and network of professionals. This roll offers exposure to a broad range of clients and project types across business units and regions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work alongside GLG Survey teams and other business units to define, execute, and deliver clients’ needs on survey analysis, including shaping the survey approach and design upfront to deliver better results to analyze and package , as well as reviewing survey questionnaires in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and implement analytic plans for GLG’s online surveys
- Build report dashboards, PowerPoint decks, crosstabs, charts, and other deliverables that support our clients’ understanding of survey results
- Identify opportunities to standardize and increase the impact of the standard GLG survey product, and the processes required to deliver that improved product
- Share expertise and facilitate organized and ad-hoc trainings to develop the analytical capabilities of other members of the survey team, as well as the broader organization
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working with surveys in market research or academia. Experience managing clients and end-to-end survey project delivery is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MA or PhD in social science research a plus. Formal coursework or training in survey analysis is preferred
- Expert facility with Microsoft Office Suite, and at least one additional data analysis tools such as SAS, SPSS, R etc. Tableau or other data visualization software experience a plus
- Deep experience in survey research methodology and statistical analysis, including creating/editing survey questionnaires and in-depth survey data analyses– e.g., Correlation, regression, factor analysis, cluster analysis, MaxDif and Conjoint analysis is a strong plus
- Must have a strong ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are required
- Must have a constant attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.