GLG is seeking a Survey Manager to support our corporate clients and grow GLG’s Survey business. The Survey Manager will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with GLG Solutions and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated B2B client base; which includes top Fortune 1000 companies. This person will work with the Corporate pod leaders to lead growth initiatives, build and grow client relationships, and lead a team of associates to deliver on client projects.
The Survey Team is responsible for questionnaire drafting, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types, facilitating the execution of hundreds of projects per month.
The Survey Manager will report to the Corporate Survey pod leader, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for corporate clients’ Quantitative Insights needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on complex Quantitative Survey Projects - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaire/design, and advising the visualization of results
- Commercial leadership: Work with Corporate Solutions and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the Quantitative Insights product
- People leadership: Develop and lead a growing team in NY; build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the Survey product’s position
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 3+ years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
- Experience with telecommunication, media, technology, industrial goods industry a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.