About GLG Projects:
- GLG Projects aims to transform the way the consulting industry works. Investors and corporate leaders increasingly seek differentiated support and insights, GLG is strongly positioned today to offer a disruptive alternative to traditional consulting service providers, leveraging the world’s leading platform and network of professionals and subject matter experts.
- GLG Strategic Projects helps investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs solve some of their most complex business challenges by combining the problem solving and management skills of top-tier independent consultants and the real-life experience of leading industry experts. Projects are managed and run by our internal team of former top-tier consultants. This unique partnership approach provides streamlined, customized and cost-effective project support.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it/sp
Position overview: Senior Associate (New York, NY)
Our internal team plays a dual role:
- Manage projects from start to finish and ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Develop and grow the business through internal cross-BU collaboration
The Senior Associate role offers exposure to a broad range of functional responsibilities in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the development of project proposals and assist in the review of ongoing client deliverables
- Support all aspects of project development with a focus on sourcing consultants/ executives and helping develop proposals
- Work closely with clients to help scope and structure their most-pressing needs
- Work with legal team on contracting agreements
- Engage with independent consultants and senior executives to make sure we deploy the best resources possible for our clients
- Work with GLG Business Development and Research teams to ensure full internal collaboration on projects
- Build lasting relationships with our clients and experts
- Contribute to internal and external business development initiatives, and contribute to growing this business to a $50M+ business
The position will report to one of the managers/senior managers of the team who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Projects is one of the fastest growing business units at GLG and creates significant opportunities for increasing responsibilities and career development within the team.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3+ years at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Team player
- Experience in a corporate or investment institution operating environment a plus
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.