We are seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the GLG Institute team as a Sales Support Coordinator. GLG Institute is our bespoke peer to peer Executive Learning service for C-Suite professionals. This individual will be an integral part of the build-out of our business.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing reports, dashboards, and data as the team’s administrator of GLG’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Providing light analytical support on CRM data
- Serving as the team’s administrator for all invoice issues, including communication of account activity to clients, and interactions with GLG’s Finance team
- Assisting with the contracting process by collaborating with our sales, legal and finance teams
- Scheduling and managing calendar activity for prospect meetings for the Head of GLG Institute and senior leadership (e.g. VP - Membership Development): This includes tracking, and confirming both internal and external meetings, and for arranging logistics as needed in association with prospect meetings.
- Maintaining superior organization of highly confidential business and personal paperwork
- Supporting the preparation of miscellaneous reports and proposals as required, which includes prepareing background documents as necessary for meetings
- Other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally 1 - 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Fluent in Microsoft office and comfortable learning how to navigate the user interfaces of basic web-based applications
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system is highly preferred
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Impeccable references
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.