We are looking for motivated independent consultants with experience in the strategy consulting experience for Life Sciences clients (e.g., biotechnology, diagnostics, healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceuticals). As an independent consultant, you’ll work on strategy consulting projects for top clients in the Life Sciences industries.
Typical projects are 2-12 weeks (part-time and full-time) and include, growth strategy, product launch, brand equity, market assessment, and customer journey mapping. This role is fit for talented consultants with recent management or strategy consulting experience who seek a flexible lifestyle. You will have full discretion to accept and decline projects based on availability and interest.
Learn more about us here.
- A minimum of 5 years strategy or management consulting experience for life sciences clients
- Worked with a top tier consulting firm within the last 7 years
- Functional experience in new business strategy, market assessment, competitive landscaping, product launch, customer journey mapping, or brand equity
- Experience leading high visibility consulting engagements and communicating insights with senior clients
- Must have executive level presence and be skilled in gleaning and story-lining insights, and PowerPoint deliverable development
- Informed about industry trends and challenges of leading biotechnology, healthcare, medical device, or pharmaceutical corporations (industry experience a plus)
- Keen creative, interpersonal, and analytical skills and ability to get to the root of client questions
More about GLG Strategic Projects:
- Maintain your flexibility by working with us on mostly remote projects when you choose to
- We evaluate client opportunities, so you don’t have to
- We help you manage the scope, execution, and client touch-points on each project
- We provide access to GLG company resources: 800,000+ subject matter experts, best-in-class survey capabilities, data and analytics vendors, research reports, and project execution tools
- Our staffing model provides the optimal level of responsibilities on a project
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.