We are looking for motivated independent consultants with experience executing Commercial Due Diligence (CDD) projects for private equity clients. As an independent consultant, your work will inform the decisions of private equity clients to invest in a variety of industries including life sciences, industrials, energy, technology, and financial business services.
Typical projects are 2-6 weeks (primarily full-time engagements) and include commercial due diligence, growth strategy, and similar project types. This role is fit for talented consultants with recent management or strategy consulting experience who seek a flexible lifestyle. You will have full discretion to accept and decline projects based on availability and interest.
Learn more about us here.
- A minimum of 5 years strategy or management consulting experience (ideally, rising to level of Engagement Manager, Case Team Leader, or equivalent)
- Worked with a top tier consulting firm within the last 7 years
- MUST HAVE experience leading commercial due diligence engagements, or strong functional expertise in market assessments or competitive landscaping for private equity clients
- Experience leading high visibility consulting engagements and communicating insights with senior clients
- MUST HAVE executive level presence and be skilled in story-lining insights and PowerPoint presentation development
- Informed about industry trends and challenges of industrials, healthcare, energy, technology, or financial business services corporations
- Keen creative, interpersonal, and analytical skills and ability to get to the root of client questions
More about GLG Strategic Projects:
- Maintain your flexibility by working with us on mostly remote projects when you choose to
- We evaluate client opportunities, so you don’t have to
- We help you manage the scope, execution, and client touch-points on each project
- We provide access to GLG company resources: 800,000+ subject matter experts, best-in-class survey capabilities, data and analytics vendors, research reports, and project execution tools
- Our staffing model provides the optimal level of responsibilities on a project
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.