Demand Generation Manager, Corporate Markets
GLG, the world’s leading professional learning company, is seeking a growth-oriented marketer to join our Corporate Markets team in New York, NY as a Manager of Demand Generation.
The Manager of Demand Generation will lead the expanding user acquisition and engagement efforts for the Corporate Markets team, with a particular focus on reporting and marketing automation. Reporting to the General Manager and VP of Marketing, the Manager will define, communicate and execute a cohesive demand generation strategy and develop the marketing operations and analytics infrastructure to support that effort.
Focused on performance marketing, this manager will build marketing funnels and campaigns for the Technology, Industrials, and Life Sciences sales and account management teams. For some parts of the sales strategy, the goal will be industry-wide air cover to particular roles, and for others, the role will require an Account-Based Marketing orientation on key accounts. This role will also manage onboarding and top-of-mind campaigns for current customers.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engage prospects, both known and new leads, and current customers with email and media to support both sales and account management revenue.
- Report to sales and leadership on engagement for all prospects and current customers.
- Own data integrity and CRM field design for target accounts.
- Coordinate with content teams to organize demand generation activities and account-based marketing strategies.
- Build campaigns in Marketo, as well as for other channels (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Plan, build and maintain the infrastructure for a personalized and automated connection with key contacts and key account, including industry-specific prospect engagement, lead/contact generation and lead nurturing.
Primary duties include:
- Planning and implementation of outbound email campaigns and paid media with account teams.
- Data ownership and scrubs.
- Reporting weekly on engagement, campaign efficacy, and what to try next.
- Ownership of Corporate Marketing Marketo use and campaigns, reporting tools, and prospect contact data and list acquisition.
- Leadership in marketing program management, including cross-team development of strategies for new prospect acquisition, continued prospect engagement, ABM, and channel partnerships.
Execute a strategy to build, grow, track, and improve the Demand Generation effort with the goal of growing marketing sourced pipeline and revenue.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-8 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years of demand generation and lead generation marketing. Experience working with an enterprise sales team preferred.
- Proficient in Salesforce and a marketing automation platform (Marketo, preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to collaborate; effectively working across multiple levels, roles, and functions in the organization.
- Experience executing email marketing to support demand generation and drive leads to sales. Marketing experience should include use of LinkedIn and other social media channels to generate qualified leads.
- Experience defining needed data fields, scrubbing existing data, and supplementing from outside sources, if necessary.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.