Customer Success Manager
GLG is looking for an experienced professional to fill the role of Customer Success Manager/Senior Associate on our North American Financial Services team. This will be a key client facing role, responsible for enhancing the client experience. The Customer Success professional, alongside GLG’s internal teams (Account Management, Research & Strategy), will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction, value recognition and providing high impact experiences. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and build strong partnerships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, leading to increased client usage and longevity.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships across all seniority levels in order to articulate GLG’s brand and tailor our value proposition
- Key contributor to Customer’s overall success with GLG, including driving adoption of GLG solutions and products, customer health and satisfaction, while making recommendations on different ways to increase adoption
- Build and maintain strong, trusted and long-lasting client relationships, especially with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Contribute to the success of the organization as a whole by proactively identifying process improvements and playing a role in implementing them, managing competing priorities to focus on the goals of the organization, and using every opportunity with our customers to increase engagement
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- Foster innovation sharing best practices and new ways your customers can leverage GLG products and solutions to advance and grow their usage, enabling customer success
- Be the Voice of the Customer, proactively providing customer and product feedback to other parts of the organization specifically, issues related to service, performance and product/content gaps, as well as any competitive feedback received from customers
- Stay up to date and track current awareness and legal news involving clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a client facing role
- Top notch customer service skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of financial services
- Existing knowledge / experience with CRM Software (i.e. Salesforce)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.