GLG client-facing Events Team is looking for a Content Manager focused on learning and development programs for investment professionals.
You will be the right candidate if you have a clear understanding of the analytical skills investment professionals need to learn and enjoy managing client-facing L&D programs from start to finish.
You take responsibility for the work you do and are proactive in seeking opportunities to grow. You care about engaging in meaningful, impactful work and you hold yourself to a higher standard.
You forge meaningful relationships. You are responsive, insightful, and are excited by the mandate to delight your clients. You approach a problem with an open mind and revel in a creative solution.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build relationships with key thought leaders in the investment strategy and analysis space to develop cutting edge virtual event content.
- Spearhead execution of our client engagement plan across client investment strategies and seniorities through programming and curating events, including small roundtables, webinars, and seminars.
- Contribute to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our L&D event solutions/products.
- Partner with buy-side investment clients on bespoke solutions and contribute to new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs.
- Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience, ideally as an analyst, associate or similar role in Financial Services or Learning & Development in an investment firm (e.g. hedge fund, private equity firm, etc.). Other relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. Successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and able communicator comfortable with unfamiliar topics and challenging client situations.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to “connect the dots” between client needs and GLG’s unique value proposition.
- Desire to conduct email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Strong desire to work in a team.
- Curiosity and a drive to continuously learn.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.