Compensation and Data Associate
The Compensation Associate will support the HR team in the design, implementation, execution and management of GLG’s global compensation programs, policies and procedures. This individual will also have the opportunity to develop, maintain, and lead our ongoing analytics needs across HR functions.
In order to support the compensation and data functions effectively, this individual must be comfortable operating independently, excellent at multitasking and flexible to changing priorities on a daily basis. To be successful in this role, an individual must have intermediate Excel skills, be adaptable and eager to grow within his/her skill-set.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Participate in compensation surveys and analyze results in order to assess competitiveness of total compensation and market trends
- Partner with the HR Business Partners and Finance to support the execution of the monthly accrual and quarterly forecasting processes
- Administer and manage compensation plans and payments throughout the year by utilizing Oracle Fusion's Workforce Compensation module
- Assist in the administration of the mid-year and annual compensation cycles including system set-up, data validation, spend analysis and communication materials
- Own the reporting function across all HR disciplines to produce scheduled reports and respond to ad hoc report requests, including but not limited to headcount dashboards, talent and recruitment metrics and compensation reports
- Produce reports and analyses for optimal distribution using clear presentations and compelling visuals
- Continually evaluate and update current practices and methods for reporting and analyzing human capital data
- Develop and documents procedures to streamline processes and enhance data collection, reporting and integrity
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years HR experience, preferably in a specialist function
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of the drivers of workforce analytics and workforce planning methodologies
- Prior experience with compensation analytics, implementation of systems/plans in accordance with annual and mid-year cycles
- Strong analytical acumen and unyielding attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Superb systems skills, specifically Excel skills that enable manipulation of large data sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people/groups, internally and externally
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently and the initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Ability to follow through with open issues until resolved
- Excellent judgment is required to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion or Jobvite systems are a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.