The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will primarily work with the Talent Acquisition team. This role requires adaptability in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment, outstanding people and customer service skills, and strong administrative and organizational support in the sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and hiring of GLG employees.
Coordinators are expected to pursue and handle increasing responsibility. Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Overall administrative and recruiting support of the Talent Acquisition team through job postings, candidate communication, and interview scheduling and coordination.
- Consistent and unprompted updating of the applicant tracking system (Jobvite) and candidate tracking spreadsheet
- The direct sourcing and screening of applicable candidates.
- Collaboration with the talent team through efficient administrative and organizational skills and an ability and desire to develop recruiting capabilities as this role will develop through the TA team.
- Timely and professional communication with candidates throughout the interview process
Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of outstanding extracurricular and academic interests as well as relevant experience and skills including:
- Previous Recruitment or Talent Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience through academic, professional, and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong administrative, organizational, and multitasking skills with an eye for detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and high proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Undergraduate degree
- Working knowledge of Linked In Recruiter as a sourcing tool
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG's platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG's 600,000+ member-experts and 1,600 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.