GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The Senior Client Solutions Associate role sits within our EMEA Financial Services team, based in London. We have a prestigious and sophisticated client base at leading financial institutions in the EMEA region, including some of the world’s largest Private Equity funds, Hedge funds and Mutual and Sovereign funds. This is a key role within GLG, you will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning the workflow by recruiting new senior industry experts for the first 2 – 4 months to grow GLG’s network
- When successfully certified on recruiting, executing time-sensitive, projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team – split by either by industry, region or investment strategy
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Towards end of tenure, working with our Business Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable client services skills where you have owned relationships with clients
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Full business proficiency in English; additional European languages such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish are only required for specific language posts
12-24 months after achieving specific qualitative goals (consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery, quality of relationship management and outreaches), Senior Client Services Associates typically progress onto Client Solutions Manager roles, where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships and increasing management responsibility of other/junior team members.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious international client base and learn from leading subject-matter experts, including C-level executives, on a daily basis
- Full access to GLG Library and opportunity to attend events such as round tables with experts
- Real autonomy in the role and the opportunity to progress quickly
- Mentoring opportunities by becoming an Ambassador for new graduates
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgement, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.