The Sales Associate is responsible for providing support to the FS Sales team within EMEA (Europe, The Middle East and Africa). This is an administrative role in a supportive and friendly environment within the Financial Sector.
The GLG Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Data entry and database management- updating and maintaining CRM (client relationship management) tools, Salesforce, as and when needed. Setting up new accounts signed up by the sales team and adding new users on a regular basis. Maintaining the team’s prospects list.
- Reporting -preparing and sending key reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing presentations -compiling data and building Powerpoint slides for client and internal meetings.
- Develop sales collateral -supporting the wider Financial Services Sales team with the production of promotional materials.
- Account mapping -assisting the team in mapping large client organizations to identify potential new users of GLG services.
- Customer services-directing client related support requests to relevant account manager.
Additional / ad-hoc duties:
- Assist the team with account projections.
- Organise key internal meetings.
- Collate itineraries.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 1-3 years of work experience within a support role in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Demonstrated expertise in the use of PowerPoint in particular
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 650,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,800+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.