Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships with key constituents at clients in order to articulate GLG's brand and tailor our value proposition to those clients;
- Execute on account growth objectives in consultation with the account manager
- "map" client organizations to identify potential new buyers/users of GLG's services and promoters within;
- Prospect new GLG users;
- Gather regular client feedback to help maintain service excellence and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM tools and systems
- Push out and sell new products, service and pricing initiatives to clients
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 - 2 years of sales / account management experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commercial instincts
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people to:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth and lead others to do the same;
- Have demonstrated an ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.