The Talent Development Coordinator is a highly proactive individual who can quickly grasp evolving team priorities and manage logistics to support the day-to-day delivery of high-impact development opportunities to GLG professionals. As part of the Global Diversity & Talent Management team, this individual will work across offices and regions in APAC to support the team in fostering a culture of learning and contribute to the growth of our key focus areas.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Diversity & Talent team members with logistics related to initiatives centered around leadership and manager development, talent management, , onboarding, inclusion & diversity, and employee training and engagement
- End to end program and project management of a Talent Development calendar / cadence
- Manage training administration including communication, calendaring, and attendance tracking
- Collect vendor invoices and receipts to submit to Finance monthly
- Coordinate with Facilities and local office managers to ensure event catering, room, and technology set up for seamless end-to-end execution
- Assist in maintaining and updating our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Book travel and accommodations for vendors as needed
- Proactively offer ideas for more efficient processes specifically prioritised towards on-boarding and core training program delivery
- Facilitate various on-boarding modules
- Instructional Design and facilitation of particular training modules, lunch’n’learn sessions and other core modules as required?
An ideal candidate will have the following:
Across all our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- 2 to 3 years of professional or corporate experience in a learning and development role or function
- Past experience in L&D project / program management is essential, Instructional design and facilitating learning sessions is advantageous
- Demonstrates poise and confidence when under pressure
- Self-driven and persistent; can accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
- Strong project management skillset, nimble, and able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and active listening with English essential and Mandarin advantageous
- Exceptional organizer with an impeccable attention to detail
- Team player attitude with ability to create excellent working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.