Talent Development Coordinator
The Talent Development Coordinator role is primarily responsible for the logistical execution of training, learning and development programs across GLG’s Americas business. It will require a highly proactive individual who can quickly grasp evolving team priorities and manage logistics to support the day-to-day delivery of high-impact development opportunities to GLG professionals. As part of the Global Talent Development team, this individual will work across offices and regions within the Americas to support a culture of learning and contribute to the growth of our key focus areas.
Across all our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting Talent Development team members with logistics for initiatives centered around leadership and manager development, talent management, onboarding, and employee training and engagement
- Owning end-to-end global logistics for specific programs (which may include monthly new hire onboarding/engagement, manager training, and others) with oversight from program/project owners on Global Talent Development team
- Managing training administration, including communication, calendaring, and attendance tracking
- Assisting in maintaining and updating our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proactively offering ideas for more efficient processes to deliver exceptional learning programming
- Coordinating with Facilities and local office managers to ensure event catering, room, and technology set up for seamless execution of in-person events, where needed
- Booking travel and accommodations for vendors, as needed
- Collecting vendor invoices and receipts to submit to Finance monthly
In this role, a candidate may also have the opportunity to:
- Facilitate or build facilitation skills in GLG-led programs (e.g. new hire training sessions)
- Grow their skills in: instructional design, program management, stakeholder management and Talent Development functional expertise
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 to 3 years of professional or corporate experience in a coordinator, administrative assistant, project/program coordinator or the like (required)
- Experience in a role/function in HR or Talent Development/Learning & Development (advantageous, but not required)
- Experience with Workday Learning is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to display poise and confidence when under pressure
- Self-driven and persistent attitude; can accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
- Strong project management skillset
- Ability to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and active listening
- Exceptional organization skills, with an impeccable attention to detail
- Team player attitude, with ability to create excellent working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.