We are looking for a Systems Analyst to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. The Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware support issues and will also work with other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions. This individual must be comfortable working independently and be willing to proactively take on a range of responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining, configuring, and upgrading computer systems. Performs complex computer repairs and coordinates vendor support for more critical repairs
- Work in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems
- Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner
- Provide support for custom in-house web applications
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment
- Create and update documentation for current and developed processes
- Assist in technical projects from planning to setup software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
- Build and maintain positive relationships with GLG Team Members and all internal departments to deliver a high level of service
- Customer service focus required, with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Participate in on-call and after-hours support schedules
- Excellent communications skills in English, both verbal and written are required
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office (O365) and MAC OS X.
- Solid understanding and experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company working with remote offices and teams
- Able to demonstrate good time management and prioritization
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users at all organizational levels, including provide user training or presentation
- Must work well in collaborative work environment
- Must be able to take direction remotely and adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Good self-disciplined, self-motivated, patient, good commitment, eager to learn, organized
- Problem solving, analytical, posses Can-Do attitude, have passion in technology
- 2 – 3 years IT Customer Service in helpdesk environment a must
- 2 – 3 years of broad desktop/laptop support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL, Agile and Lean IT would be advantage
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certificates of CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft and ITIL are a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.