Solutions Operations Associate, Panel (Surveys) EMEA
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG is seeking a Panel Associate to support and grow GLG’s Panel Feasibility & Procurement unit that sits within the larger Solutions Operations team. This position will be responsible for assessing feasibility of potential client projects on a recurring ad-hoc basis by utilizing GLG’s Council of Experts & 3rd Party panel partner assets. This role will support and collaborate with GLG’s client-facing Surveys Project Management teams in the EMEA region by providing accurate feasibility quotes, scoping populations, and field-monitoring. The Panel Associate will support the Panel Manager and Senior Associate for all EMEA Business Units and will report to the Panel Manager.
The GLG Solutions Global team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, passion for collaboration, creative problem-solving, and proactive project management.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurate & timely feasibility assessment of GLG Council & 3rd Party assets
- Collaborating with Project Managers and Panel colleagues to ensure that only authentic, accurately targeted, and quality sample is collected for all projects
- Providing clear direction on feasibility blends of GLG Council & which 3rd Parties to use per project
- Ability to conduct thoughtful and insightful research into client scope, correctly identifying population N
- Responsibility for quick and accurate turnaround on project bids to produce the best possible revenue margins with successful project recruitment
- Timely field management of competitive bids from 3rd Party panel
- Developing a reputation as a can-do and reliable resource with Project Managers
- Taking feedback and direction from Panel & Business Unit manager to improve processes and execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and emerging environment
- Supporting the Panel Manager by coordinating tracking bid, project, and performance-metrics data
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects with multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated capability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a Market Research agency (full service or otherwise) desirable
- Experience managing external vendor relationships and individual projects desirable
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.