Our Strategic Solutions Operations team is seeking a Senior Talent Management & Deployment Associate who will be an integral member of our business. You will partner with our client engagement leaders on project staffing, grow and manage a community of high caliber independent consultants, and deploy custom-built consulting teams for client engagements. You will continually scale and enhance our staffing operations and work across staffing several industries including Technology, Life Sciences, Financial Services and Industrials.
The Strategic Solutions Operations team is focused on expanding the breadth of GLG’s offerings – creating new ways for clients to access the expert insights that are GLG’s fundamental asset. Our goal is to build world-class, differentiating capabilities that fundamentally expand the horizons of GLG’s business and the markets that we can access and disrupt. The team is organized into three units that each serve clients in different ways: Analytics, Operations, and Innovations. Analytics adds additional layers of insight to our Strategic Projects and Surveys, connecting the data to broader business issues and trends. Operations connects our clients with the right perspectives and manages project execution. And Innovations is all about creating new solutions specifically for B2B audiences. Innovations is made up of three groups, each of which focuses on a different offering: New Product Development and Pricing Research, Market Measurement and Sizing, and Voice of Customer. Across these groups, we are building new, productized research solutions that combine the wisdom of our CMs with in-house GLG experts to provider richer business intelligence and insights.
Talent deployment and management
- Partner with GLG client engagement leaders to customize high performing teams of independent strategy consultants based on engagement requirements and challenge them on staffing decisions when necessary
- Deploy client teams onto engagements and manage their performance
- Assess project staffing quality and incorporate feedback into future engagement decisions and staffing processes
Manage the community of independent strategy consultants
- Grow a forward-looking pipeline of high-caliber independent strategy consultants to meet current and future engagement needs
- Build and maintain relationships with a community of independent strategy consultants
- Provide support in reporting to the leadership on talent, staffing and execution trends
Outreach and relationship management
- Form trust-based relationships with independent consultants
- Manage teams of consulting partners and practice areas
- Ensure that there is a consistent feedback loop with our independent consultants to guide their development
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years of applicable experience such as staffing independent strategy consultants, strategy consulting, HR, temporary staffing, talent management, or program management
- Personable, collaborative, and have strong relationship management skills to build credibility with internal stakeholders and independent strategy consultants
- Strong organizational, project management, communication and problem-solving skills are required
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.