GLG is seeking an experienced recruiter to join our Americas Talent Acquisition team. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflects our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position is metrics-driven and will be responsible for attracting the brightest talent to GLG.
The Senior Recruiter responsibilities include elevating the relationships with business leaders and requires thoroughly understanding current and future hiring needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting. To be successful in this role, you should have relevant experience leading sourcing strategies, building strong internal and external relationships and providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. Along with typical talent acquisition and recruiting responsibilities, there will be opportunity to contribute to various projects such as ongoing process improvements, ATS efficiency and the overall improvement of the Talent Acquisition brand.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with stakeholders across select business areas to evaluate hiring needs, define roles and execute a workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind
- Manage, source, and recruit for a portfolio of positions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, Finance, Compensation and HR Business Partners (HRBP) to drive the offer process and agree to terms that benefit both the candidate and the organization.
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business ensuring best practice for internal hiring processes
- Effectively evaluate potential third-party partnerships, build highly effective working relationships with external recruitment agencies to support the hiring process
- Partner with HRBPs and Compensation teams to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in corporate recruitment for experienced professionals; experience recruiting for the Finance, Engineering/Technology/IT and other corporate services functions is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of overall experience in recruitment (prior recruiting agency experience welcome and preferred)
- Dynamic, ability to learn new business areas and the types of profiles that will be successful hires
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred) and ensuring all hiring activities are recorded and updated correctly
- Ability to utilize traditional and creative sources (LinkedIn, Indeed and others)
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with measurable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively
- Willingness to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a demanding, fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize requests effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.