Senior Client Solutions Associate - Continental Europe - French speakers
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The Senior Client Solutions Associate – French speakers role sits within our Continental Europe team in Public Equities, which is part of the EMEA Financial Services team, based in London. We have a prestigious and sophisticated client base at financial institutions across continental Europe, including some of the largest Private Equity funds, Hedge funds, Family Offices and Mutual and Sovereign funds.
This is a key role within GLG, you will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning the workflow by recruiting new senior industry experts for the first 2 – 4 months to grow GLG’s network
- Once successfully certified on recruiting, executing time-sensitive projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team – split by either by industry, region or investment strategy
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Towards end of tenure, working with our Business Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Interest or understanding of continental Europe either from educational background or work experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable client services skills where you have owned relationships with clients
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Full business proficiency in English and French is essential for this role
12-24 months after achieving specific qualitative goals (consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery, quality of relationship management and outreaches), Senior Client Services Associates typically progress onto Client Solutions Manager roles, where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships and increasing management responsibility of other/junior team members.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious international client base and learn from leading subject-matter experts, including C-level executives, on a daily basis
- Full access to GLG Library and opportunity to attend events such as round tables with experts
- Real autonomy in the role and the opportunity to progress quickly
- Mentoring opportunities by becoming an Ambassador for new graduates
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.