The Senior Client Solutions Associate role sits within our EMEA Credit/Fixed Income Financial Services team, based in London. We have a prestigious and sophisticated client base at leading financial institutions in the EMEA region, including some of the world’s largest Credit funds, Private Equity funds, Hedge funds and Mutual and Sovereign funds.
This is a key role within GLG, you will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning the workflow by recruiting new senior industry experts for the first 2 – 4 months to grow GLG’s network
- Once successfully certified on recruiting, executing time-sensitive projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team and building strong client relationships
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of the European credit market and client base
- Working with our Business Development/Sales team to map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- High motivation to exceed commercial targets
- Confidence in making outbound cold calls when needed and various other outreach methods
- Demonstrable client services skills where you have owned relationships with clients
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or above
- 1-2 years of work experience in a client service-focused position post-graduation
- Full business proficiency in English; additional European languages are desirable but not essential for this post
12-24 months after achieving specific qualitative goals (consistent high-quality end-to-end project delivery, quality of client relationship management and outreach), Senior Client Solutions Associates typically progress onto Client Solutions Manager roles, where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships and increasing mentorship responsibility of other/junior team members.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious international client base and learn from leading subject-matter experts, including C-level executives, on a daily basis
- The ability to develop valued advanced user engagement and account management skill-sets
- Full access to GLG Library and opportunity to attend events such as round tables with experts
- Real autonomy in the role and the opportunity to progress quickly
- Mentoring opportunities by becoming an Ambassador for new graduates
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.