Senior Associate, Strategic Advisory Projects - Tech, Consumer & Growth
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG Strategic Projects leverages the world’s leading platform for professional learning and expertise to deliver comprehensive answers for complex business challenges. We combine the execution rigor and problem-solving of experienced management consultants with deep insights of leading industry professionals to staff bespoke client engagement teams. These engagement teams leverage GLG capabilities and are supported by an internal GLG team for thought-partnership, quality oversight and scope management. Our unique approach provides streamlined, but customisable project support to deliver in-depth actionable insights to client questions.
The EMEA Corporate Markets team is seeking a Senior Associate to play a key part in driving the business’s continued growth. You will be supporting technology and consumer goods clients across voice-of-customer, market assessment, commercial due diligence, and growth strategy engagements. We are looking for candidates with a strong fundamental consulting toolkit with an appetite to accelerate their development in business development and product management.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage projects from start to finish and ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Support the development of project proposals and assist in the review of ongoing client deliverables
- Work closely with clients to help scope and structure their most-pressing needs
- Contribute to the product strategy and innovation, including cooperation with cross-functional Business Units within GLG
- Collaborate with Managers/Senior Managers on the team on review of PowerPoint deliverables, secondary research, market sizing models, survey questionnaires, Excel survey analysis, etc.
- Engage with independent consultants and senior executives to make sure we deploy the best resources possible for our clients
- Work with GLG Business Development and Client Solutions teams to support go-to-market initiatives and ensure full internal collaboration on projects
- Build lasting relationships with our clients and experts
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3 year’s experience at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office, Excel
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with a matrixed organization and ambiguity
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.