Senior Associate / Manager, Client Solutions (Corporate)
Experience Level: MidApply Now
Gerson Lehrman Group is seeking a Senior Associate / Manager to support clients of the Corporate Team in Singapore. The role will support and manage research inquiries coming from our corporate client firms based in Southeast Asia.
The Senior Associate / Manager in the Corporate team is responsible for driving Gerson Lehrman Group’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, identifying, and pitching simple to complex research methodologies suitable for the client’s requirements, and facilitating interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members:
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitating educational interactions between GLG Council Members and our clients, enable our clients to make more informed and confident decisions. The Manager is tasked with building client relationships, understanding their business model and identifying the best fit GLG solutions for the client. GLG solutions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, in person meetings, written reports, in-depth engagements and placements. Clients would be primarily leading professionals from corporates of different sizes across APAC
- Interaction with GLG’s experts to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Working towards growing GLG client relationships. The Senior Associate / Manager will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with GLG clients, who are primarily leading professionals from corporates of different sizes across APAC through calls, in-person meetings and quality of project execution.
- This relationship development will come with accountability to ownership to grow a book of business comprised of several client accounts, with a focus on establishing and building rapport with users and increasing utilisation of GLG’s offerings
- Team-wide collaboration. The Senior Associate/ Manager is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts.
- Further Collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English; Additional Language capability in Conversational and Basic written Mandarin would be a plus
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in client-facing, partnerships, account management roles in relevant industries such as business/information services, market research, consultancies, and recruitment services, etc., plus significant ongoing curiosity about trends and personalities in the project-related sector
- Familiar with pain points and research solutions for consumer goods or B2B industrial sectors would be a positive
- Prior experience with direct client communication and some level of ownership of client relationships
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales, negotiation, or networking with high-end professionals; and/or
- Business development, corporate development, product development,
- Product and project management
- Ability to identify best match/solution of requests/questions and to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.