GLG is seeking a Senior Associate / Manager, Client Solutions to join the team in Sydney. The Senior Associate / Manager position is a key role within GLG where you will be working with distinctive clients comprising of leading corporations.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our clients and Council Members (experts), and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Specific Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Executing time-sensitive and competitive projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team – split by either industry or investment strategy
- Owning and growing a book of business comprised of several client accounts, with a focus on establishing and building rapport with users and increasing utilisation of GLG’s offerings
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for successful execution of projects and consistent best in class client service
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Working with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 3-5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including, but not limited to: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
- Outstanding communication skills in English
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.