Gerson Lehrman Group is seeking a Senior Associate/ Manager to support accounts in Shanghai. A Senior Associate/ Manager will be responsible for executing primary research deliverables to add value to Gerson Lehrman Group clients based in Shanghai.
Senior Associates/ Manager help to drive GLG’s business model and develop their segments client base through facilitating interaction between GLG clients and Council Members to fulfill client’s primary research needs.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• leverage GLG’s platform and network to match thought leaders with clients, based upon the client’s research objectives
• Effectively interact with local and global institution clients in Shanghai
• Exhibit strong business communication and client service skills
• Collaborate closely with senior team members to program live event content for China as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content
• Coordinate with cross-functional and international colleagues to develop product strategies
• Work closely with Business Development colleagues and sector -specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships
An ideal candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
• Native Proficiency in Mandarin and Fluent in English
• 4+ years relevant industry experience or financial service background
• Account management will be big part of daily work, so candidates who have account management, sales experience will be a plus
• Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
• Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
• Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.