GLG Events provides unique, market-moving insights and perspectives on current events and market trends by leveraging the voices of the world’s leading professionals. We create thousands of live engagements every year - from roundtables and teleconferences to custom workshops and focus groups.
We are seeking a Healthcare Content Creation Associate/Senior Associate to curate, design, and conduct interviews with experts created to engage investors who follow market trends. The role will require passion for following financial markets; an ability to research and identify relevant healthcare market trends; a comfort with developing relationships with C-level executives, physicians, subject matter experts, and internal partners; and the ability to discern which experts are best to address a specific theme or topic. The Healthcare Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible for growing GLG’s Library Exclusive Content by generating high-quality interviews with experts that effectively elicit market insights across a wide variety of perspectives.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to editorial development and content strategy
- Identify and research market trends
- Demonstrate sound editorial judgement, including selecting event topics and speakers for conversations that clients find relevant, compelling, and valuable
- Execute GLG’s user-focused event strategy, building our portfolio of exclusive Library content and ensuring all content meets GLG’s high quality and compliance standards
- Interview former executives, regulators, and subject matter experts/consultants in a variety of settings (phone, Zoom, email, etc.)
- Manage content curation through all phases of production, including Library systems management
- Negotiate GLG Council Member (external speaker) honoraria
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 3-8 years of experience in healthcare research at knowledge process outsourcing firms, capability centers of consulting firms, research teams of executive search firms
- Ability to work on Americas time zones i.e. 1:00-10:00PM IST
- The ability to develop a strong editorial point of view based on experience with how investors work and think
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills including copy-editing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to hold hour-long, detailed, dynamic conversations with leading industry experts, while remaining calm, assertive and polite and asking thoughtful follow-up questions
- Positive attitude and being a team player are key; also the ability to operate effectively in a newly-created team and with a ‘startup’ mindset
- Be self motivated while nurturing mutual success and camaraderie, resulting in a high performing team
- Must be able to collaborate across regional teams, be effective in a remote working environment, and be adaptable
- Possess an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- Ability to manage a large volume of content projects
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.