Senior Associate, Client Solutions (Professional Services Firms)
Experience Level: MidApply Now
GLG is seeking a Senior Associate, Professional Services Firms (PSF) Client Solutions to join the team in Sydney. The Senior Associate position is a key role within GLG where you will be working with distinctive clients comprising of leading management consultancy firms.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our clients and Council Members (experts), and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Execute time sensitive projects for GLGs clients. The Senior Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analysing client requests and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Engage key constituents at clients as thought partners in-person and virtually, with a heavy focus on senior-level decision makers, in order to understand how these clients’ work, differentiate the company’s brand, tailor value proposition to these critical influencers, and deliver best in class client service.
- Facilitate high-value engagements between GLG experts (including industry executives, independent consultants, academics, and former policy makers across all sectors) and our clients while maintaining industry-leading standards in Compliance. Engagements mainly consist of 1:1 telephone consultations, but may also consist of surveys, in-person meetings, panels, or other custom, in-depth engagements.
- Support the Sales team growing GLG client relationships in ANZ including new clients as well as senior stakeholders. This relationship development will stem from proactive phone outreach, project execution, post-project client feedback, and occasionally in-person client meetings in partnership with Sales.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues across company teams, particularly with stakeholders on client servicing and council development teams
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Up to 3 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles
- Executive presence, the ability to adapt and interact with junior consultants through to senior professionals
- Curiosity to problem-solve with our clients and guide them to the optimal GLG solution
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong go-do attitude and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to call and engage senior professionals
- Understanding of the business climate. Interest in working across industries subjects ranging from industrials to consumer to healthcare
We seek bright, positive, and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for accelerated growth
- Exhibit relentless attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.