Senior Associate / Associate: Client Solutions - Operations (US Shift)
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The Client Solutions – Operations Senior Associate / Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to GLG clients, globally. Associates/Senior Associates gain a fundamental understanding of GLG’s business model and client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team while executing immediate client needs.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning GLG’s underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level project execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of GLG clients by analyzing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topical and relevant experts
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfilment across a range of GLG products
- Develop a working knowledge of various industries to improve project and product service quality
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-4 years of experience, ideally in consulting, financial services, market research, recruiting, other professional services or start-up environment
- Prior experience in B2B client management / servicing, especially international / US-based clients
- Postgraduate / Graduate degree from a top-tier university
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc)
- General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills.
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Successful track record of working in a dynamic environment, often accompanied by stringent deadlines
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.