Senior Associate, Account Management - Financial Services Clients EMEA
Experience Level: MidApply Now
The Senior Associate, Business Development – EMEA Credit is a key client-facing role on GLG's Financial Services Sales team that plays a vital part in GLG's relationships with financial services institutions in EMEA. This role will work alongside senior sales managers to develop both large and mid-sized partnerships by engaging client users within the investment management segment, helping them fully realise the value of GLG's platform. At GLG you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prospect Account & Market mapping: help the team identify target prospects in priority markets and map underlying firms in detail to help facilitate outreach.
- Sales Outreach: communicate with prospective clients via email, phone & in-person at the direction of the New Business Development Managers within the team.
- Reporting. Preparing and send key reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing presentations. Compiling data and building PowerPoint slides for client and internal meetings.
- Develop sales collateral. Support the wider Financial Services Sales team with the production of promotional materials, especially around GLG’s new product offerings.
- Customer services. Direct client related support requests to relevant account manager.
Additional / Ad-hoc Duties:
- Assist the team with account & new business pipeline projections.
- Organise key internal meetings.
- Collate itineraries for key new business roadshows
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 1-3 years of work experience within a sales or client facing role in relevant industries such as: banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Demonstrated expertise in the use of PowerPoint in particular
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.