The International Finance team is looking to hire a London-based Senior Associate to support the EMEA Operations team with analytical and finance work.
The role will report into the International Head of Finance but work closely day to day with the Head of EMEA Operations and their team.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing headcount planning and reporting across EMEA, including Client Solutions, Platform Operations, Solutions, Business Development and Solutions teams, and liaising across cross-functional partners (Finance, Human Resources, and Business Intelligence)
- Owning the quarterly target setting process for Client Solutions and Platform Operations, working closely with the GMs, Head of Operations, and Finance Business Partners
- Building and maintaining capacity and productivity models to balance staffing needs and costs
- Diagnosing and improving upon current hiring/backfill workflows and processes to streamline capacity
- Managing cross-team allocations for Platform Operations, Client Solutions and Solutions
- Maintaining ownership of incentives calculations for Platform Operations and other teams as per Business Unit need
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally in operations, finance, consulting, or other highly analytical role
- Undergraduate degree or above
- SQL database and reporting skills required
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Powerpoint (required) and Looker (optional)
- Strong quantitative capabilities with good understanding of business and productivity metrics
- Ability to build trusting relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders across the company
- Desire to problem solve and improve upon inefficient processes and workflows related to hiring and staffing
- Devotion to accuracy, detail, analytic consistency, and data integrity
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.