Scheduling Coordinator (Part-Time/Evenings/Work From Home)
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG’s scheduling team is hiring part-time (~20 hours/week) work from home coordinators to join the Project Support team located in the Austin, Texas area. Scheduling Coordinators, known internally as Project Support Specialists (PSS), are responsible for scheduling phone consultations between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members, global key opinion leaders, and senior industry executives acting in a consultative capacity.
To facilitate these engagements, Scheduling Coordinators will work closely with both client-facing GLG Client Solutions professionals and GLG’s sophisticated client base, which ranges from hedge fund managers to partners at private equity firms, project managers at top-tier consulting firms and Fortune 1000 companies. As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will acquire experience and expertise in client servicing and professional communication
We are seeking candidates who are available to work the following hours: Monday through Friday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm Central Time.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule phone consultations between GLG clients and requested Council Members (experts)
- Accept all scheduling requests submitted during coverage hours
- Effectively manage time and productivity expectations to execute against project objectives
- Navigate requests with complex scheduling compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Appreciate the urgency of completing time-sensitive projects
- Demonstrate adaptability and ability to work independently
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Live within the Austin area
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Availability to work 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday
- Previous professional experience in a client service capacity, preferably in a high-volume, transactional environment
- Strong communication skills using a variety of communication channels (email and phone)
- Demonstrates commitment and attention to detail
- Experience working with online ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk)
Work from Home Requirements:
- A quiet space at home to work without distractions
- Comfortable in a computer-based role for several hours at a time
- Reliable and high-speed hardwired internet with a minimum internet capacity of 5 MBPS down and at least 1 MBPS up
If hired, candidate must be available for 5 days of paid training during normal business hours. Additional training and periodic visits to the GLG Austin office may be required.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.