Relationship Specialists are responsible for responding to and resolving inquiries from GLG Council Members and internal colleagues. They contribute to team initiatives including system and process improvement efforts to strengthen the overall quality of the GLG Councils. Relationship Specialists thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven, problem-solving role
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing best in class service to our network of Council Members and internal colleagues
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Collaborate with GLG’s compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluency in Portuguese apart from English is mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for high level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team
The Relationship Specialist will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills to assist with their own career aspirations. There is regular reviews and opportunities to progress within the Relationship Specialist team and within GLG locally, remotely, or abroad. There is a strong focus on continued development within the team. After a year you will have the chance to progress to Senior Relationship Specialist where you will get the opportunity to further develop your skillset such as conducting and designing training, interviewing candidates, mentoring associates and assisting the Manager with more strategic initiatives and projects.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.