GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG is seeking a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic Project Support Specialist to join the Project Support team, part of the wider Platform Operations team based in London.
Project Support Specialists are responsible for scheduling consultations between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members (industry experts), including business leaders, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and subject matter specialists.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule calls between GLG clients and requested Council Members (industry experts)
- Navigate requests with compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal Client Solutions partners
- Successfully execute against scheduling request objectives, seeing each project through to completion
- Appreciate the urgency of scheduling calls and prioritizing accordingly to provide timely client service
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience of client/customer service
- Able to prioritise tasks in order of urgency
- Superior phone communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including internal and external stakeholders
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavour
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Enjoy working in a team orientated environment
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Project Support Specialists typically progress onto Senior Project Support Specialist level with the ability to take on mentoring opportunities of more junior members of the team.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.