GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The Survey Team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of survey projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team drives the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager to join the Survey Team in London, which is part of the wider Strategic Solutions Team. This individual will collaborate with GLG Client Solutions and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base with a focus on top-tier consulting firms, financial services institutions and corporations.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Designing and facilitating customised surveys targeting specialised topics and populations
- Compiling reports of survey data for clients
- Navigating survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-3 years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, and Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming
- Experience analysing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise, identify and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree or above or equivalent work experience
- Full business proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and over 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgement, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check