Product Technology Program Manager
Experience Level: MidApply Now
Our Product Engineering team is looking for a hungry and highly collaborative program manager who can work closely with our product technology teams and GLG’s business leaders to frame and develop the overall vision and plan for our Product Technology. A key facet of the role is developing strong relationships with a variety of business stakeholders across the globe to develop a deep understanding of the various aspects of the business. This includes facilitating communications plans for our team of global business leaders on all product project activity to create transparency and a broad awareness on what is on the product roadmap and what is in progress. You’ll be the connective tissue that enables our product technology teams to serve our clients and experts to meet our business needs and to build enterprise value.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with our Chief Product Officer and Product Leaders on product strategy across individual product visions
- Create visibility for business stakeholders and leaders across the product portfolio’s progress and plans, while creating an environment of minimal distractions for the engineering teams
- Develop and facilitate corporate communications at all levels; written, verbal, live and produced
- Establish strong relationships with all of the business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding their businesses and business needs, and how they apply to product technology
- Facilitate feedback and involvement with the business stakeholders and product managers
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 6 years of applicable program or project management experience, including a minimum of 3+ years experience working with senior leaders
- Both business sense and product/technology empathyare required
- Functional experience in product, marketing, corporate communications, strategy, or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as executive level presence is required
- Must be highly personable and collaborative, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong drive and organizational skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.