GLG’s Private Equity Strategic Solutions business help Private Equity investors by providing them with the insights that they need to handle the critical decisions they face throughout the investment lifecycle from deal origination, to deal diligence, value creation and portfolio support. The team leverages its Survey and Projects capabilities along with the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise to deliver quantitative and qualitative insights to inform their decisions in a timely and thorough manner.
The Private Equity Strategic Projects team is seeking a Senior Associate to work on and lead client engagements across industries and disciplines. This is a highly visible role working with Private Equity clients and GLG Council Members to provide your clients with the insights that they need to handle the critical decisions they face throughout the investment lifecycle from deal origination, to deal diligence, value creation and portfolio support. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow as a professional in a merit-based environment, which is also one of GLG’s fastest growing business-units.
To learn more, visit https://glg.it/strategic-projects/
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage projects for Private Equity clients, from start to finish and ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Support the development of project proposals and assist in the review of ongoing client deliverables
- Work closely with clients to help scope and structure their most-pressing needs
- Support all aspects of project development with a focus on sourcing consultants/ executives and helping develop proposals
- Work with the GLG legal team on contracting agreements
- Engage with independent consultants and senior executives to make sure we deploy the best resources possible for our clients
- Work with GLG Business Development and Client Solutions teams to ensure full internal collaboration on projects
- Build lasting relationships with our clients and experts
- Collaborate to contribute to internal and external business development initiatives, to help continue to growing this business to a $50M+ business
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 1.5 years of management consulting experience
- Strong project management skills are required
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with clients and internal stakeholders
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Must be a strong Team player with an ability to cross functionally collaborate
- Experience in a corporate or investment institution operating environment a plus
- Must be entrepreneurial with a deep excitement to grow the business
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- A strong and constant attention to detail is required
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.