PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The EMEA Operations team is looking to hire a London-based Manager with an in-depth understanding of People Operations who can support the region on people initiatives and ensure that Operations is able to strategically approach People Operations issues while also ensuring execution is done effectively.
The role will work closely with the EMEA General Managers and their teams as well as with other global operations teams.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and owning hiring strategy and process for Platform Operations teams including profile definition, interviewing and onboarding of new hires as well as assisting with similar activities within EMEA for other programs as required
- Developing, rolling out and owning key features of the Platform Operations people strategy including training, career management and progression, performance management and incentives, working closely with the Americas and APAC to ensure global alignment as well as assisting with similar activities within EMEA for other programs as required
- Acting as a key partner and point of contact for all People Operations team initiatives wherever there is intersect with the EMEA business, including workflows and technology processes
- Defining and owning change management processes for day-to day operations (e.g. project execution and technology rollouts) and larger projects
Liaising with Americas and APAC stakeholders to define and cultivate a consistent GLG people culture
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5years professional experience, ideally in operations, change management or talent development
- Undergraduate degree or above
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint (moderate)
- Superior communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and implement change without line authority
- Ability to build trusting relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders across the company
- Practical mindset with a strong bias towards execution
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.