GLG is seeking a Campaign Manager to oversee marketing campaigns for the organization to ensure they are effective and carried out according to the company’s goals. This role will sit in the Marketing Operations team and deploy and manage multiple multi-channel campaigns to drive engagement and demand for GLG’s full product suite.
Primary duties include (but are not limited to):
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns to support GLG offerings.
- Managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the BU Marketers and broader Marketing team on campaigns.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results and return on investments.
- Making recommendations for changes and updates to campaigns and internal systems based on data and findings.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing team.
- Aligning with global stakeholders on strategy.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working on a variety of demand generation campaigns from inception to completion.
- Basic understanding of financial markets.
- Strong technical and analytical ability.
- Eye for customer experience and campaign design.
- Marketing Automation platform experience (Marketo preferred).
- Google Analytics experience.
- Understanding of HTML
- Strong stakeholder management experience across sales, marketing, technology and product teams.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- An ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.