GLG Solutions connects clients across with all industries with data driven insights using our B2B panels built from the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise. We offer market insights by providing access to our industry-leading expert panel, as well as full-service custom market research project management and quality review based. Our team of quantitative market research specialists support all phases of a client engagement, from scoping and questionnaire design to panel selection, quality review, and data interpretation and visualization to meet our client’s objectives.
GLG’s Private Equity Strategic Solutions business help Private Equity investors by providing them with the insights that they need to handle the critical decisions they face throughout the investment lifecycle from deal origination, to deal diligence, value creation and portfolio support. The team leverages its Survey and Projects capabilities along with the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise to deliver quantitative and qualitative insights to inform their decisions in a timely and thorough manner.
GLG is seeking a Solutions Project Manager to own the responsibility for leading and growing GLG’s surveys business servicing financial services and consultancy clients. You will join a growing global team and will collaborate with GLG Research and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base of top consulting firms. You will lead the end-to-end execution of survey projects from project pitching & scoping to fielding & quality control. You will also act as an active coach/mentor to associates on your team. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. In addition, it requires the ability and passion to lead and develop younger associates on your own team.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for end-to-end survey execution; ensure the broader survey team’s resources are optimally utilized for the success of your project
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on their complex, fast-turnaround learning needs
- Client leadership: Partner with clients to best understand their survey needs and our capabilities; manage expectations appropriately and suggest new panels or ways in which to reach respondents; Work with internal GLG research/sales team to identify high potential client opportunities and how our survey product could be leveraged by clients
- People leadership: Support / lead a growing team of junior professionals in Austin
At a minimum, you will have the following:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 2-4 years of market research and survey experience, including experience with online survey platforms (Decipher and/or Qualtrics)
We would love if you also have most of these qualifications:
- Market research experience within one of the following industries: financial services, professional services, private equity, healthcare
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
- Management consulting or investment banking experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- Although we are currently on a WFH policy due to the global pandemic, the Austin office offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.