We are looking for motivated independent professionals with recent strategy consulting experience to conduct in-depth primary research projects for top clients in the Life Sciences industries (e.g., biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceuticals).
Qualified candidates will meet with the GLG Projects team and be eligible for project opportunities, referral bonuses, and gain access to exclusive business perks and discounts. Learn more about us here.
Typical projects are 2-12 weeks (part- and full-time) and include, product launch, brand equity, message or concept testing, customer journey mapping, and growth strategy. This role is fit for talented independent professionals with recent management or strategy consulting experience who seek a flexible lifestyle. You will have full discretion to accept and decline projects based on availability and interest.
- A minimum of 5 years strategy or management consulting experience for life sciences clients
- Muse have worked with a top tier consulting firm within the last 7 years, with experience designing interview guides and conducting interviews with KOLs and subject matter experts
- Must have executive level presence and be skilled in gleaning and story-lining insights, and PowerPoint deliverable development
- Functional experience in new business strategy, product launch, brand equity, message or concept testing, customer journey mapping, and growth strategy
- Experience leading high visibility primary research engagements and communicating insights with senior clients
- Informed about industry trends and challenges of leading biotechnology, healthcare, medical device, or pharmaceutical corporations (industry experience a plus)
- An ideal candidate will have experience in digital health, or in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, dermatology
- Keen creative, interpersonal, and analytical skills and ability to get to the root of client questions
More about GLG Strategic Projects:
- Maintain your flexibility by working with us on mostly remote projects when you choose to
- We evaluate client opportunities, so you don’t have to
- We help you manage the scope, execution, and client touchpoints on each project
- We provide access to GLG company resources: 700,000+ subject matter experts, best-in-class survey capabilities, data and analytics vendors, research reports, and project execution tools
- Our staffing model provides the optimal level of responsibilities on a project
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.