The HR Business Partner will be supporting Greater China and APAC HR function for GLG and will be based out of Hong Kong office. The qualified candidate will be exposed to every aspect of HR management with primary focus on onboarding, benefits administration, statutory compliances and support the local and international HR Business partnership team. The person should be highly organized and detail oriented individual who enjoys HR administration, and who wants to professionally develop into a more robust generalist role over time.
The HR Business Partner will be supporting APAC HR function for GLG and will be based out of Hong Kong office. The qualified candidate will be exposed to every aspect of HR management with primary focus on onboarding, benefits administration, statutory compliances and support the local and international HR Business partnership team. The person should be highly organized and detail oriented individual who enjoys HR administration, and who wants to professionally develop into a more robust generalist role over time.
- Provide support to management and employees, executing on our talent strategy throughout the year;
- Work seamlessly with Senior HR Business Partners and the business leaders to plan and drive the design of the optimal organization structure to deliver against that strategy
- Run annual compensation, performance review, talent review and promotion processes for assigned client groups;
- Work together with other HR COEs to provide an effective employee lifecycle management
- Liaise with vendor on local statutory compliances;
- Provide high level of service to employees as it relates to benefits management and other HR queries
- Manage, contribute and partner with HR colleagues on local and/or global projects and strategic initiatives, as required
- Participate in local and/or global projects and initiatives, as required.
Gerson Lehrman Group attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. For this role, we are also looking for:
- At least 3 years of HR experience with a strong interest in Human Resources;
- Bachelor or masters’ degree in related field;
- Proficiency in both Mandarin and English
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities;
- Experience and knowledge of China and Hong Kong labor laws and statutory compliances
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Excellent judgment is required to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and organization and attention to detail;
- Must be a team player who works well in fast paced environment;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients' needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.