Healthcare Team Leader, Client Solutions - Professional Services Firms
Experience Level: MidApply Now
GLG is seeking a Healthcare Team Leader (TL) to oversee a client service team of five to seven Client Solutions professionals within the Americas Client Solutions organization at GLG. The TL will have an opportunity to own a fast-paced and competitive book of business within the professional services firms sectors.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and lead a team of junior to mid-level professional towards meeting or exceeding business targets (commercial, quality, and service)
- Serve as hands-on support for the team’s opportunities (i.e. scoping, staffing, resourcing, problem solving), delivering excellent client service, and maximizing market share and revenue on all Client opportunities
- Manage day-to-day & week-to-week commercial activities by checking/setting priorities, and managing volume across the team
- Drive continuous improvement through close coaching, role-modeling and adherence to best practices guidelines and workflows, managing to key leading and lagging indicators (i.e., yield, market share, margins, quality, service, and commercial)
- Drive service and product developments through continual client conversations, and maintain relationships with key users
- Develop and implement strategy for key accounts in close collaboration with business leaders and the Business Development team. Track team performance and create plans to accelerate growth and revenue in the near and medium-term for your book of business.
- Collaborate with leadership to support strategic, operational, and talent initiatives by contributing to problem solving, testing and implementation
- Champion change and build buy-in for change amongst team. Exemplify GLG leadership and culture in and outside the team
- Ensure adherence to GLG compliance, standards, and values
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of client service professionals
- 4-5 years of client service or consulting experience with 1-2 years of direct management experience
- 1-2 years within the healthcare industry
- Results-oriented focus and track record of business growth/turnaround
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, client service-oriented work environment
- Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment
- Passion for problem solving and delighting clients
- Curious, experimental, adaptive
- Outstanding communication skills and proven ability to engage senior professionals
- Understanding of professional services firms clients
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.