Coordinator: APAC Talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will primarily work with the Talent Acquisition team across APAC offices of GLG. This role requires adaptability in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment, outstanding people skills, and strong administrative and organizational support in the scheduling, interviewing, and hiring of GLG employees.
Coordinator is expected to pursue and handle increasing responsibility. Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Overall administrative and recruiting support of the Talent Acquisition team through job postings, candidate communication, interview scheduling and coordination.
- Timely and professional communication with candidates throughout the interview process
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Proactively follow-up with interviewers regarding feedback on candidates
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g., resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Work with universities/colleges and technical programs as well as other resources in sharing career opportunities.
- Reconcile invoices and manage expense reimbursements while working closely with the Accounts Payable.
- Conduct work in a professional and approachable manner.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of outstanding extracurricular and academic interests as well as relevant experience and skills including:
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a recruitment coordination or high-level administrative capacity
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience through academic, professional, and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong administrative, organizational, and multitasking skills with an eye for detail
- Exceptional proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Graduate degree
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse (ATS) sourcing too
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.