Client Solutions Associate - Corporate - Spanish speakers
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The EMEA Corporate Client Solutions team, based in London, supports the strategic goals of major Chemicals, Diversified Industrials, Technology, and Consumer companies across the EMEA region and is one of the fastest growing client segments at GLG.
Client Solutions teams are the engine of GLG. We work across industries, becoming the experts on our experts, helping our clients find the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other professionals with years of on-the-ground experience. We then we propose creative learning solutions – from phone consultations and one-on-one meetings to surveys, roundtables, reports, and site tours. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves as well as our clients.
GLG is seeking Spanish speaking graduates to join our Client Solutions Associate team in London, who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class client service in a fast growth, and team-oriented environment.
After completing an initial training period, Client Solutions Associates spend the first nine to twelve months focused on recruiting new experts into GLG’s global membership and learning client service skills.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Recruiting new experts to join our global membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Interacting with GLG’s experts on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Supporting more senior team members on all aspects of client engagement, including researching topics and industries relevant to our clients
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements
- Developing relationships with senior executives to support a broad range of premium products, such as roundtables etc.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn about new topics
- Passion for client service, especially with experience in phone-based professional communication
- Ability to build and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time
- Undergraduate or graduate result of 2:1 or higher
- Full business proficiency in English and Spanish
Client Solutions Associates are promoted to Senior Client Solutions Associates after achieving specific quantitative and qualitative goals. Senior Associates work directly with our clients to help them learn and make better decisions every day. Senior Client Solutions Associates do so by facilitating custom learning solutions and expanding their account management responsibilities.
Senior Client Solutions Associates can rapidly progress into full account management roles, as well as Team Leadership in as little as three years.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.