CLIENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
The EMEA Operations team is looking to hire a London-based Manager with an in-depth understanding of client and process operations who can support the region in ensuring that all processes that help us deliver to clients are designed and/or optimised for efficiency and effectiveness, always with client excellence in mind.
The role will work closely with the EMEA General Managers and their teams, other global operations teams and the global technology team.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Optimizing/redefining and maintaining scalable processes across EMEA including for Client Solutions, Platform Operations, Business Development, and Solutions teams. This will include but not be limited to identifying and escalating pain points in workflows and technology, ensuring initiatives are harmonized across departments, etc.
- Independently problem-solving or troubleshooting all Client Solutions, Platform Operations, Business Development and Solutions team workflow or technology issues and acting as a final checkpoint before full escalation to GLG’s HelpDesk or Development teams. Coaching teams to critically review processes for efficiency, suitability and client impact
- Analysing operating data to identify opportunities and develop process improvements and action plans
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of process changes and developing and recommending enhancements or course corrections as necessary
- Delivering communication and training for process improvements as required and driving the implementation and adoption of process best practices
- Being the key interface between Business Units, Client Solutions, Platform Operations, Business Development and Solutions teams for all operational processes, technology and collaboration
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally in operations or process management
- Undergraduate degree or above
- Superior communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder skills and ability to influence
- Growth mindset with a relentless drive to constantly evolve and improve
- Desire to problem solve and improve upon inefficient processes and workflows
- Ability to “connect the dots” and develop deep understanding of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint (moderate)
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.