GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Gurugram Operations team as an Business Analyst. This role will align closely with our Gurugram leadership to help execute business objectives through reporting and analysis. This person will work directly with the our regional team to understand their needs for data driven insights. The role involves significant exposure to and interaction with business stakeholders, and requires the candidate to demonstrate exceptional business acumen, and relationship-building capabilities.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with Gurugram leadership team and coordinate operational initiatives and processes.
- Set up reporting and analysis by teams/ projects with objective to provide action driving insights.
- Drive the governance, reporting and analysis at the consolidated level and for specific operational project/initiatives
- Interpersonal skills – Ensure communication flows timely and accurately across multiple stakeholders, manage multiple priorities in a calm and efficient way. Interact with all multiple stakeholders in order to implement & drive process change
- Collaborate with HR and Learning team to drive people engagement activities, townhall, open sessions etc.
- Work with teams to ensure all metrics are completed within stipulated timeframe.
- Meaningful work experience (2-4 years) with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MIS/reporting with experience in basic automation.
- Analytic agility and creativity, with strong technical skills and ability to develop and deliver key insights.
- Devotion to accuracy, integrity and consistency of data and models.
- Good Excel skills – ability to build efficient, scalable models
- Good Powerpoint skills with commitment to create thoughtful communications and visually attractive presentations
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the region.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to multi task and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.